When to Call the Toll-Free Customer Service Telephone Number
(877) 328-9677 is a free call from California landlines; when using a cell phone, normal cellular telephone charges may apply.
Customer Service is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer any questions you may have about your EBT Card. When you call, you will reach an Automated Response Unit, and you can get the answers to most of your questions without the need to talk to a Customer Service Representative. Answers can be provided in English, Spanish, Eastern Armenian, Cambodian (Khmer), Chinese, Farsi, Hmong, Lao, Russian, and Vietnamese.
- Your EBT card is lost or stolen.
- Your EBT card does not work.
- You want to change your personal identification number (PIN), because you forgot it or someone else knows your PIN. Your public assistance office may also be able to help you change your PIN.
- You want to find out how much you have left in your account(s).
- You have been charged for a purchase, but did not get the items or were charged too much for what you bought.
- You have other questions or problems.